2010. január 28., csütörtök

Zac


I am 1 of 5 kids,the middle child, Love the color grey if that's a color. love music and love playing music and love Jesus... I think that's about all...

Name:
Zachary Wayne Farro
Nicknames:
Z,and Zac
Hometown:
Franklin,TN
Interests:
i love my family,Tennessee,my friends,playing and recording music,Bowling,eating cereal with Taylor,Starbucks,movies,bikes,truck stops and truck stop tee-shirts.
Favorite songs:
Brothers on a Hotel Bed,Kid A,23,Introducing Palace Players
Favorite places:
home
Favorite bands:
Jimmy Eat World,Radiohead,Death Cab for Cutie,Mew,Paper Route,Sigur Ros,Thrice,Sunny Day Real Estate, and Mum
Favorite movies:
Man on fire,Dumb and Dumber
What's a fun fact about you?
I am really stinking fun,and amazing at bowling. not
What was the last book you read?
Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle
Favorite Paramore sohw you've been to:
"No problems,only solutions"-Melvin Carol Miller

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése